Friday, September 3, 2010
♥ 6:21 PM
Sexxaayyeeeeee~
Anyway, yesterday night I watched Ge Tai near my house.
I bo bian had to acc my mommy watch and I also couldn't study.
So the emcee was Liu Ling Ling.
Anyone knows who she is?
:D
So the first singer was from Singapore.
She was the prettiest I can say.
And she looked damn young, like in her twenties only!
And then got one lady from Hong Kong.
OMG SHE WAS SO .........
She kept flipping her skirt while singing and then you could see her red panties.
I dk she did that on purpose or what.
She might as well don't wear that skirt.
And the last singer!
Her voice was so deh deh.
Cannot tahan.
And she said she was only 17.
OHHH MY GOODDDDD.
17 leh!!!
And she looked so CHAO LAO. Nice one TOH :D
Oppps.
(Y).
And I realised some uncles and aunties can be a thorn in the neck.
So irritating!
I missssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I realise that I'm quite ridiculous.
I actually prayed to the gods in my house to help me some sort fulfill my wish.
Yeap, it is ridiculous.
But what else can I do?
:/