No right-clicking.
Copyrighted {C}
All rights reserved.
sweetest addictions, ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4608208269529383365?origin\x3dhttp://cheereallyrocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 4, 2010
♥ 7:42 AM


Okay great.
I'm still awake.
What's the time now?
:/
There're just too many things in my mind that I can't get to sleep.
I'm really tired!
I wanna sleeep!

Nevermind(:
Let's find something to do.

I was thinking if I should make this blog private.
But....hmmm. I'm lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy :/

Anyway, I was telling my mommy few days ago that I wanna eat crabs during my birthday.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Anyway anyway, I made a new friend in poly other than those in my class.
Her name is Peiwen (:
Yeap, it's expected that it'll be a girl (:
She's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutee!
It was quite funny.
I saw her on Wednesday.
And then I was thinking if I should say hi to her not.
In the end she waved to me I chua tio.
Heeeeeeeeeeeez.

I realise that I'm very very initiative towards girls.
I initiate chats with girls all those.
And I dare to.
Yeap, it's weird.
The only girl who initiated chats with me was JoeyToh.
Heeeeeez.

Okaaaaaaaaay so what should I do now?
Watch Soosica or JongKey?
I'm so tired + bored + tired + bored + tired + bored.

Exams are coming!
The last paper is on the 16th!
Heeeeeeeeez.
What should I do after exams?
:D
Play and sleep play and sleep play and sleep (Y).

Will you treat me differently after you've known everything?
Will we still be the same?
Heeeeeeeez, the answer is IDK!
):
I dk how to face you.
I dk how I should treat you.
I dk if it'll be awkward, but I bet it will be.
I'm so stressed out thinking about all these.
But I can't stop thinking.
I'm such a troubled person.
:/
Imy.

My heart breaks whenever I see your name and tears will start flowing.
I miss this feeling.
It has been so long since I last had this feeling.
I know it's impossible.
But what can I do?
I will act normal.
配合我。




♥HELLO LOVE.




I am a toast. Please don't eat me ):
Name
Age
School
Anything about you.


♥CRAVINGS.



Your cravings here
-This
-That
-This
-This

♥TAGBOARD.



tagboard here.

♥HER PASTS.

September 2010


♥MELODIOUS VOICE.



music here.

♥RUNAWAYS.



pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou


♥THANKS.

Designer: ♥PURPLE.licous-
Basecodes: ♥crash. %BLUE.pink-

Images:DeviantArt SwimChick Glitter-graphics
Brushes:PsBrushes Ego-box

You can hate me but you can't forget me.