Thursday, September 9, 2010
♥ 2:45 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm still awake ):
I'm actually quite worried for my apchem tmr.
Eh no, I mean today.
:/
I wonder what time I should wake up later.
830am I have to reach school, 800am have to get out of house.
But I wanna tie hair tmr.
So have to wake up earlier ):
Sigh.
Okay, I'm missing you now.
Everytime I think of you I wanna cry.
Am I going crazy or what? o.o
Anyway, read Jayme's blog.
I know it's abit weird for me to read her blog cos we're not close at all?
But, nevermind (:
So I saw this post she wrote about anger.
It was something about how to be happy when you're angry? I forgot :/
And then I remember some of the steps.
First is to take a deep breath.
Then, think of the happy stuffs.
After that do something that you like.
I don't know that these steps will help, but I'll try them next time when I get angry :P
Whenever I get angry, I just ...SMILE :D
Okay la, that isn't a good way of controlling temper, but....idk?
You're just hiding your emotions within yourself.
It's no good ):
The best way is to forgive and forget and everything is settled (:
Eh trust me.
I think forgive and forget come together.
If you forgive someone for what he/she did, then why don't you forget about it?
Yahhh, so you tell him/her " Yeap, I forgive you. "
But since you never foget about it, you'll keep thinking of it and then end up, you're the one suffering.
What for, right.
But whatever it is, it may be easy to forgive but hard to forget.
IDK why too.
Come to think of it, I don't really hate people.
I can't remember whom I hated before too.
Love rivals maybe.
Well, I'm still leading a miserable life now.
Miserable.
Yes, it is.
But I still don't regret things I have done.
Hmm, yes I change for others.
I change to suit others.
I change to adapt to the environment. (This sounds like I'm an animal or what o.o)
But my perspectives are still standing strong.
And seriously, I still think that I've split personalities.
Whatever it is, this is still a blog.
And I can't really reveal much stuffs.
Had a nap just now.
It wasn't really a good one.
I heard the house phone rang twice and it woke me up.
Fcuk.
Luckily it was only twice.
And I don't understand why my mommy has such a high tolerance level to speak to them(whoever) when they've waken her up.
If I were her, I confirm fcuk that person hard!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeez.
There are three things/people that I can't tolerate.
1) When I'm woken up from my sleep.
2) People who talk about bad stuffs about my loved ones.
3) People who think they know me well.
Okay la, actually there are more but forget it.
:D
I can't really stand people who wake me up from my sleep ):
Omg, I am sleeping! I need rest too and you fcuking asshole disturb my sleep?!! Heeeeeeeeez.
Anyway the second one.
I think everybody thinks that way too.
Who can stand people saying " Eh your mommy siao is it? " " Eh she's so evil. "
Especially family, cos people dk about your family.
To me, it is still family and Vivian.
Whoever says Vivian is no good, he/she shall dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeez:D
And I don't like people who think that they know/ understand me well.
Cos you're not me.
You dk how I feel unless I tell you.
Actually right, I'm quite happy that some friends actually noticed that I always use two straws for my drink (:
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~
And I still miss you everydayyyyy.
I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnna your huggggggggggggggggggggg.