No right-clicking.
Copyrighted {C}
All rights reserved.
sweetest addictions, ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4608208269529383365?origin\x3dhttp://cheereallyrocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 10, 2010
♥ 3:08 PM


Oh my god, I slept so much yesterday.
I'm fated to be a pig :P

So yayayaya.
Before I slept yesterday night, I listened to the songs in my phone.
I purposely went to listen to those songs which I rarely listen to.
They brought back memories.
(:

So I was thinking about telepathy yesterday night too.
Telepathy is the ability to send and receive thoughts from one mind to another and is a natural ability of the human mind.

How can we do thaaaaat?
Anyway, it feels so amazing that sometimes when you're about to say this to someone, and then he/she say that to you first.
Ewwww!
:D

I dreamt of Christopher o.o
It was so out of the sudden?
I forgot what the dream was about but I knew it was him.
Anyway, dreams with him inside are no good.
xP.
He confirm suan me to death in my dreams.

Is my life gonna be so miserable still?
It's like never ending.
I wanna be happy everyday.

I just wanna talk to you ):




♥HELLO LOVE.




I am a toast. Please don't eat me ):
Name
Age
School
Anything about you.


♥CRAVINGS.



Your cravings here
-This
-That
-This
-This

♥TAGBOARD.



tagboard here.

♥HER PASTS.

September 2010


♥MELODIOUS VOICE.



music here.

♥RUNAWAYS.



pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou


♥THANKS.

Designer: ♥PURPLE.licous-
Basecodes: ♥crash. %BLUE.pink-

Images:DeviantArt SwimChick Glitter-graphics
Brushes:PsBrushes Ego-box

You can hate me but you can't forget me.