No right-clicking.
Copyrighted {C}
All rights reserved.
sweetest addictions, ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4608208269529383365?origin\x3dhttp://cheereallyrocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 11, 2010
♥ 8:07 PM


I'm still at episode 19 ):
So slowwww!
Episode 26/ 27 is the last episoddeee!
Gambate. CHIONG!

Topic for today is boobs!
Heeeeeeeeeez.
Don't be hornny okay!
I'm not!
Just thought of this cos ...
Nevermind(:
I am just wondering.
Is looking at boobs so shioking?
Don't comment on this.
Cos I just feel like writing only.
And I don't really understand this.
For guys, I don't know and I don't wanna know.
But for girls, girls see other girls' boobies.
Happy?
O.O
Actually I only see girls' boobs when I'm guessing if it's a girl or guy.
Does seeing boobies make you horny? O.O
And girls who think their boobies are small, don't ever go for boobs implants surgery.
It looks very very very fake.
Really.

Hi thermo, I love you.
Shoooooooooooooooooooo.




♥HELLO LOVE.




I am a toast. Please don't eat me ):
Name
Age
School
Anything about you.


♥CRAVINGS.



Your cravings here
-This
-That
-This
-This

♥TAGBOARD.



tagboard here.

♥HER PASTS.

September 2010


♥MELODIOUS VOICE.



music here.

♥RUNAWAYS.



pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou


♥THANKS.

Designer: ♥PURPLE.licous-
Basecodes: ♥crash. %BLUE.pink-

Images:DeviantArt SwimChick Glitter-graphics
Brushes:PsBrushes Ego-box

You can hate me but you can't forget me.