No right-clicking.
Copyrighted {C}
All rights reserved.
sweetest addictions, ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4608208269529383365?origin\x3dhttp://cheereallyrocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 3, 2010
♥ 2:59 PM


Hmmm.
So, I hope this blog will not be hacked again.
If not I'm not gonna use blogger anymore :/

Yeap, my previous blog was hacked.
By a damn pervert.

Don't you think it's damn weird?!
My blog leh!
And that person sent me an email telling me what's my pw!?
Okay, it's fine.

I have evidence okay.

"this ur previous account
go2 this link

then key in pw -----
pw is *****
you will be redirected 2 ur old blog. new blog no more. do not change password."

This fcuking email was sent to my imcheekl@hotmail.sg.
Isn't that funny?!
That was the first email that hacker sent.

Next.
" do not change ur pwd. remain as ****.
if want change, reply me with a new pwd.
k? "

Fcuk.
My blog and I have to ask permission ?!

And then I replied " who are you? "

The fcuker replied " you dun have 2 know. we make a deal. u wan this acc and blogger acc. then send me 5 of your boobs shot. with bra or without bra. the reason y i can change pwd for ur blogger acc is becuz of this acc. send 5 boobs shot to me and I will give you back this acc and i cannot change your pwd anymore k? 5 boobs shot. "

Isn't that funny?!
Yeap, it is.
5 boobs shots?! Go to hell.

Whatever it is, I don't have secrets in my previous blogs o.o
I don't know how that pervert can use those blogs to threaten me? o.o

And I found out about the sender's email.
Another funny thing.
It's from my previous email acc, ckl_0102_nine3@hotmail.com.
I sent to myself?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!




♥HELLO LOVE.




I am a toast. Please don't eat me ):
Name
Age
School
Anything about you.


♥CRAVINGS.



Your cravings here
-This
-That
-This
-This

♥TAGBOARD.



tagboard here.

♥HER PASTS.

September 2010


♥MELODIOUS VOICE.



music here.

♥RUNAWAYS.



pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou
pengyou


♥THANKS.

Designer: ♥PURPLE.licous-
Basecodes: ♥crash. %BLUE.pink-

Images:DeviantArt SwimChick Glitter-graphics
Brushes:PsBrushes Ego-box

You can hate me but you can't forget me.