Tuesday, September 7, 2010
♥ 12:06 AM
Hi sexxaayyee~
2nd paper today!
Engineering maths.
(Y).
Careless mistakes 一大堆.
Sian ):
Didn't get to see Toh & Peiwen today T_T
Okay, this is very random.
But aiyaa, sigh.
Went Imm cos my daddy's gonna change his phone.
Motorola Quench.
So coool!~
(Y).
So I was sms-ing Peiwen and some others.
I was telling her that east side people and west side people are very different.
Yeap, she agrees.
Come to think of it, it's really true uh.
Idk why.
I have a friend who lives at Pasir Ris.
We can't communicate.
Maybe it's because we were fast friends.
Sigh right.
So Peiwen also lives at east side.
But.. I find her okay okay leh.
We can communicate quite well (:
And she understand my jokes. Omg that's really a good thing.
She's friendly.
(Y).
):
Why must you message me when I was thinking of you?!
I was missing you damn damn damn much.
But I can't tell you that ):
I'm controlling.
And it's taking up most of my energy.
I miss you so much ):
I really do.
T_T